Airbus X ground rain effect at FL310

panselmo

Hi!

As I took off the departure airport (which was under heavy rain (EDDF)), I took the following picture at fl310. Still got the ground rain effect active. Have you got any solution, or maybe it can help (as a bug ) for the developement of the Airbus X Extended.

Thank You!

Does this just happen with the Airbus X?

Hmm, did you check if play button "Always take the weather with you?" was off before taking off?

Only happens with Airbus X. Which button do you mean? Where can I find that?

Thanks!

Only happens with Airbus X. Which button do you mean? Where can I find that?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, I did not mean to confuse you. I wanted to make a light joke; "Always take the weather with you" is an old pop classic. "Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you" ;-) you just reminded me of this... there is no play button of course. I thought you might know the song.

@panselmo I would contact Aerosoft Support directly regarding this issue, if you purchased the AirbusX from them.

support@aerosoft.com

• Upvote 1

@panselmo did you get any further in solving this issue?

Hi!

Sorry for my misunderstanding (haha). Shame on me, but "unfortunately" I grove up on Slayer, and Testament :), I didn't know the band only the name I've heard. By the way answering your question, I think that it must be really a common FSX issue, I've make a try with a different aircraft (PMDG JS4100) with the same conditions, and happened axactly the same.

Regards!

Hi there,

I think that it must be really a common FSX issue, I've make a try with a different aircraft (PMDG JS4100) with the same conditions, and happened axactly the same.

Interesting. I have not heard of this problem and don't have this aircraft to try but maybe in the future if I get Airbus X Extended I will let you know if I experience that!

Sorry I can't help you but I'll keep my ears open and will post here, if I find out anything.

Friendly greetings,

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi there,

Interesting. I have not heard of this problem and don't have this aircraft to try but maybe in the future if I get Airbus X Extended I will let you know if I experience that!

Sorry I can't help you but I'll keep my ears open and will post here, if I find out anything.

Friendly greetings,

Joe

As panselmo wrote, this is not AibusX issue! I also get this "error" randomly with other aircraft (default and addon), but very rarely.

As panselmo wrote, this is not AibusX issue! I also get this "error" randomly with other aircraft (default and addon), but very rarely.

Yeah but he mentioned he saw it with that aircraft and also others, I just wanted to reproduce it, guess that's difficult but anyway just hope it won't happen to often for panselmo.