Forum question: Archive / delete notifications?

Joachim (Joe)

Is there a way an easier way to delete all notifications? Once they are marked read, they are still there. After some time, many notification are built-up and I have to go through pages and delete them. Is there an easier way?

Thanks

Go to your profile, click settings, then Change Profile Information and then click the tab Notification options. My guess is that you got far too many checkmarks selected since you're flooded with notifications and I almost never get any notification.

Yeah but I was wondering if there is a way to automatically have them deleted, because I do find them useful but once I mark them as read, I wish they would be deleted.

Not sure about that, you may want to try and keep it to minimum if possible by only being notified of important things.

Not sure about that, you may want to try and keep it to minimum if possible by only being notified of important things.

Yeah I'll go over my settings and reduce the notifications. Thanks