Clarification regarding the PMDG 737 NGX

Bernard Ducret

Two quick questions:

1/ On the box and in the manual, this product is referred to as the PMDG 737 NGX inferring that all available versions are included. However I cannot find the 600 and 700 versions, is that a problem with my install or is it supposed to be that way?

2/ Having received this product last week, do I have to download any updates on the PMDG site?

Thank you to please clarify.

Best regards.

Hi,

1) "All available versions" was referring to the updates which was true when the product was released. The -600 and -700 versions are not included, but available as a seperate package at the PMDG side. This has been made because they are different (flight caractaristics, fuel usage, cockpit and such things) from the -800 and -900s. Because PMDG have modeled all these differences they are selling the -600s and -700 as a package on their own.

2) Since the Box was released another servicepack has been released which can be downloaded in PMDGs forum. Here you go with the link: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/364643-04mar12-sp1c-released-for-full-ngx-product-range/

Regards

Emi

Hello;

I just looked at the boxed version,according to the order page,here is what included;

The Definitive Simulation of the World`s Definitive Airliner! Aerosoft and PMDG are proud to offer the next level of airliner flight simulation with the release of the PMDG 737NGX 800/900 for Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I purchased the Download version of the product,800/900,and had to seperately purchase the 600/700.Hopefully this helps.

Mark