RXP 1.6 and Preflight Checks

Andy68

Hi,

I updated my RealityXP GNS530 to version 1.6 yesterday and now I've lost the ability to access a few of the Preflight Checks, namely Walkaround, Fuel and Tow Bar. Aircraft is in the "Parked" setting.

If I press 'Shift + 4' to access the key commands I notice 'Shift + 6' should bring up the Walkaround, however pressing 'Shift + 6' brings up the RealityXP dropstack.

Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? Hoping there is a simple solution, before reinstalling the Katana?

Katana is V1.03a

OS W7 64 bit

Thanks,

Andy

Hmmm, looks like it may have been the X Gauge Wizard utility with ActiveSky 2012 that buggered up my panel.cfg. Renaming the panel.Backup.XGaugeWizard.cfg to panel.cfg seems to have fixed the problem (albeit without the X Gauge now showing of course).

Ah well, I can do without the X Gauge now that my Katana is operational again.

Hope this helps anyone else that has experienced the same problem.

I think the sheer process of adding popups isn't the problem, but the 'wizards' are. Try adding your extra windows manually. You may just need the XGauge entry and then add it at a free spot and window number. Same for the RXP tool, always wanting to add that dropstack. Working manually is the better option in my eyes.