EHAM issue

3103E

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with EHAM, when I use the default GPS in FS2004 to select an Approach most of runway numbers are missing, as you can see below:

ehamissue.jpg

I'm sure i've seen this same issue posted somwhere before and the was a file that solved the problem but since i've had to reinsall FS2004, I've searched for the same topic and cannot seem to find it.

Thanks,

Matt

Shaun,

The AFCAD facility does not make any difference to what approaches I see in the GPS, I've tried all the different setups in the AFCAD facility. I also have noticed that in the GPS unit the airport icon is magenta (non-towered airport) instead of Blue.

Matt

Hi just landed a flight from KBOS to EHAM using runway 18R going to gate F5. As I turned off of the runway my taxi path was V-WR-D-A A14-F5. The taxiway signs from 18R were blank and the most difficult ground navigation I have ever experienced. As I approached taxiway A, the signs were all visible. What is the problem with the AFCADs at this airport. Really would like to see a patch or something to fix this problem.

Bob

Hello Matt,

If you disable EHAM do they all come back.

Hi Shaun,

Sorry for the delay in me getting back to you. I have disabled EHAM and they all come back.

Matt

Hi Shaun, no at that time I did not use it "my bad" did not "RTFM" I did us the AFCAD utility on my next flight EHAM to OMDB using runway 18C and everything looked perfect on the taxiways and signs.

Thanks for getting back, this was an important find for AMS.

Bob