Help needed

Spud

Hi all, I need some help please. In FSX, whilst flying on multiplayer, my scenery has gone absolutely crazy ! I have buildings and trees in mid-air ! Any ideas on how I can fix this ? I've checked my settings and all seems ok. The only thing different that I've done was to remove FSX and re-install due to another issue. Also my call sign doesn't appear on the screen as it used to.

I'm constantly dodging houses and trees ! frustrated_smiley.gif

Cheers,

Pierre

Hi all, I need some help please. In FSX, whilst flying on multiplayer, my scenery has gone absolutely crazy ! I have buildings and trees in mid-air ! Any ideas on how I can fix this ? I've checked my settings and all seems ok. The only thing different that I've done was to remove FSX and re-install due to another issue. Also my call sign doesn't appear on the screen as it used to.

I'm constantly dodging houses and trees ! frustrated_smiley.gif

Cheers,

Pierre

Did you completely remove FSX like the folder in the programData folder the folder in the Users Documents folder and the Microsoft/FSX folder thats in the Appdata folder.

Hi Shaun, I hope you had a nice Easter. I've removed all the my files and the add-ons, and now when I go on multi-player, everything is fine and working. Thanks for that.

The only thing that didn't work was the display of my call sign. (if that's what it's called) EG: when I'm flying I can see all other fellow flyers showing their red username/altitude etc but mine doesn't show. cry.gif I get no contact via my headphones from the tower so maybe they don't see me ?

Anyhooo mate, I appreciate your help.

• Upvote 1