VFR Scenery help needed! REX + GEX + UTX

F-16

Let's say I bought VFR scenery for all of England and Wales. If I bought VFR scenery for London (London X) would it mess up my game?

I don't see why they don't sell VFR scenery for continents or countries.

Oh and ONE MORE THING: If I bought VFR scenery for all of England and Wales and then I installed Ground Environment X, Real Environment X and Ultimate Terrain X all for Europe, would it just completely mess up my game?

Thanks

Regards,

F-16

Well I can say that you will not have problems with VFR England and Wales if you install REX and GEX. I'm not sure with UTX Europe and VFR London. But I'm sure that someone here could help you :)

Regards

Walter

Jup, just make sure that the scenery library is in the correct order, then it'll work completly correct. You may have to change the order in it manually, when you install them not in the correct order, which would be GEX, UTX, VFR England and Wales, London X.

yes

Thanks but one more thing:

What should be at the top of the priority list?

1st priority: Ground Environment: Europe

2nd priority: Ultimate Terrain: Europe

3rd priority: VFR Real Scenery: The Collection

4th priority: London X

5th priority: Real Environment X

Is this right?

Thanks again.

PS: Here's a link to VFR so you know which one it is: http://www.amazon.co...32357551&sr=1-2

EDIT: Forgot to add REX to priority list