fsx MA Budapest low performance

mrlol

Hey guy,

I've lately buyed the MA Budapest and have seen that the Performance is extremly low (approximately 7FPS!). Now I wanted to know if it is normal and what I could do to rise the performance.

My Specs:

Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8GHz 64-Bit

8GB RAM DDR3

nVidia GeForce GT220, 1024MB

Thank you

Greetings Loïc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your replies. Em yes I've already looked in it but it actually doesn't improve the performance, even I've set no clouds etc. Now my second question is, Aerosoft has lately released a new version for MA Budapest which unfortunately only was available as a new download from their website. The problem is that I've bought the airport in a shop as a box version and not on the official Aerosoft site. Now I don't know how to download this new version, because I'm not registred and haven't bought it on their site.

Can anybody help me?

Guest GoncaloCarvalhoPT

Thank you for your replies. Em yes I've already looked in it but it actually doesn't improve the performance, even I've set no clouds etc. Now my second question is, Aerosoft has lately released a new version for MA Budapest which unfortunately only was available as a new download from their website. The problem is that I've bought the airport in a shop as a box version and not on the official Aerosoft site. Now I don't know how to download this new version, because I'm not registred and haven't bought it on their site.

Can anybody help me?

Hallo Loïc ,

Even if you bought your Aerosoft addon as box on other shop, no problem! On this link http://aerosoft-shop...php?language=en you can register you as a new user/member and when you finish this step you can regist your addon info on this page.

So Aerosoft can help on support and even giving you the upcoming updates for this product. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Confirm the low FPS. I don't have such a problem in any other Mega Airport that I own e.g Athens X, Zurich X, Munich X.......

I really hope for a performance update ;)

It is an amazing scenery after all.