EHAM - white airport building from a few miles distance, help please!

arjenfsx

Hello Arjen

You even said yourself you did not have this problem prior to changing your graphics card so therefore the scenery worked fine so the only thing that has changed is your system.

Also tried the flight and did not see this issue at all and thats using an Nvidia GTX 460.

Hello Arjen

You even said yourself you did not have this problem prior to changing your graphics card so therefore the scenery worked fine so the only thing that has changed is your system.

Also tried the flight and did not see this issue at all and thats using an Nvidia GTX 460.

I don't know it anymore. As I said it now happens with both of my graphics cards. Did you install all Windows 7 updates (because I think that something of that might be causing it). And I see it nowhere else than EHAM. I see it especially when landing at the 36C/R runways, and RWY 06 also. When coming from the north or east, the problem is not really there.

Hello Arjen,

The only white I see is on the ground and the buildings disappear fully coloured, then on the return they appeared coloured, try changing the scenery priority for EHAM etc and see how it goes.

You mean moving EHAM up in the scenery library? Did that already. I think I'm starting to understand. While your buildings disappear when you go further away, and come back when you're getting closer, is pretty much what I'm seeing but then different. Because when I'm going further away, those buildings don't disappear, but go white. When I come back, it's normal again. Is there anway I can make those buildings disappear when I go farther away, like you? Instead of them going white?