PMDG QotS no options

Medieval666

Hi,

i hope that anyone may help me on that issue. A few days ago i have changed my OS to Win7 x64. After i've had installed FS9 and all it's addons evreything worked fine. Then i wanted to do a flight with the 747. When i wanted to open the PMDG Options Menue on the Taskbar, the screen just turned black. Hitting enter will get me back to the game, though, the Mousecursor turned black too. Do you know what could possibly cause this or know how to solve it?

Regards Tom

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

i hope that anyone may help me on that issue. A few days ago i have changed my OS to Win7 x64. After i've had installed FS9 and all it's addons evreything worked fine. Then i wanted to do a flight with the 747. When i wanted to open the PMDG Options Menue on the Taskbar, the screen just turned black. Hitting enter will get me back to the game, though, the Mousecursor turned black too. Do you know what could possibly cause this or know how to solve it?

Regards Tom

Based on your limited information but that you just installed a 64 bit OS, ensure you have the latest 64 bit Win 7 drivers for your video card.

Hello;

Check your app data folder ,in there should be a folder for flight sim,in there look for your dll,check to see if the PMDG app is enabled-True,or False,thats how Fsx is.

Mark