Bronco X Test Video

kludger

I made a quick test video to test out the FPS performance of the Bronco X at ORBX S43 Harvey Field with UT2 busy GA traffic in case anyone was considering the framerate hit (720p mode is best):

I came away very impressed with the framerate on my system, especially taking into account that almost all sliders were on high detail and FRAPS was eating FPS at the same time while recording this video, very happy with the Bronco X framerate compared to similar advanced GA payware planes with engine management and detailed cockpit which usually incur a framerate impact, good job on this great plane.

Yeah !

Awesome test video ! Well done !

Is it possible to have a screen about your Track IR 4 setting (I have the same, but sometimes it has little bugs...) and EZCA Cockpit setting ?

Thanks !

Veri nice video :)

Not sure if You are aware, but the condition levers should only be full forward during take off and landing.

That also helps making taxiing easier.

As soon as You are airborne, or at least when entering cruise flight, move them back to Normal Flight position.

Finn

Thanks for the nice comments.

Thanks @Finn for the reminder on the condition levers, when I was making this video I did not do a cold start or checklist and rushed out to taxi hoping to get in line for takeoff ahead of more AI flights which can cause takeoff delays in the UT2 settings I run at that airport, and in my rush to get going I did not notice the condition levers, I probably missed many other checklist items to in this test video, but I am enjoying the interactive checklist as that is another great feature.

@felixfsx for my TIR4 I use their software version 5 and the "Seth - Flight" profile from this helpful post on the Naturalpoint forums:

http://forum.natural...38620#Post38620

For EZDok settings I am using the default views without much tweaking other than moving the eye to the position that looks normal to me and in the proper seat, the effects settings are just the default ones as I never seem to have enough time to mess with the EZDok effects and spend my time flying instead. Hope that helps.

Cool documentary there @ferangel I will check it out.

PS. Thanks again Tristan for the repaint.