My Traffic X Questions

Bwendal

Hi

I was just wondering if you can add your aircraft to the 'My Traffic Board' and sort of blend in with all the other aircraft on the board

Also can you have like a live schedule in My traffic X. For example: In real life at Sydney a 747 might be landing at 10:42 a.m. on the 4th of January 2012. Now I was wondering if this can be done in My traffic X so while i'm playing in Fsx at this exact time the 747 will be landing at this time (according to the schedule and weather there is any delays in the sim or in real life). This would be a great feature but if this cannot be done than the next update or traffic add-on must have this feature (it will obviously require internet).

Thanks for your time trying to answer my questions

Brendon

Hi

Yes I am talking about the Super Traffic Board but I want someone to tell me a step by step tutorial on how to add your aircraft to the board

It would be great if someone can give me a tutorial

Thanks