Progress in this Forum section [questions/how to]

Ruhrpilot07

The aerosoft forum is in progress, and so there is a constant change in how to use this forum section

[Aerosoft Community Services → General], or as I call it, the "English forum". Contents are moved, user options are added, etc etc.

I see that Shaun reminds us that this is a forum for aerosoft related topics, but even after using the forum help pages, there is one question left.

There once was a topic like "your screenshots" in the "aerosoft quizzes and screenshots" section. Has it been moved because of "outdated content", or what happened to it?

Another thing is, Shaun mentioned a Gallery option. Is this Gallery individual for each user, so do I have my own little Gallery? And how is it used?

I plan to regularly add/exchange two or three pictures of my newest flights, if this is what the Gallery option is for. :)

The aerosoft forum is in progress, and so there is a constant change in how to use this forum section

[Aerosoft Community Services → General], or as I call it, the "English forum". Contents are moved, user options are added, etc etc.

I see that Shaun reminds us that this is a forum for aerosoft related topics, but even after using the forum help pages, there is one question left.

There once was a topic like "your screenshots" in the "aerosoft quizzes and screenshots" section. Has it been moved because of "outdated content", or what happened to it?

These topics haven't gone anywhere at the moment, they are just invisible so dont get in the way of the Christmas Quizzes going on there, once done we will make them visible again.

Each user can make there own Gallery on the forum.

• 1 month later...

I was just stopping to create a "user content temporary root directory in a temporary global album", because this gallery just does not work!

And, I do not know 1 single aerosoft forum member who has ever been able to create such a "private" gallery, with pictures that the gallery creator is able to watch.

[The intelligent system always tells me: You are not able to create a gallery.]

So, I'll forget this.

So, I have got another idea instead. Is this forum willing to provide pictures for which the copyright holder is me (as I created the pics/MSFS screenshots by myself)?

The idea is, I want to link one or two of my pictures to another forum, the good old link idea for which the Internet was once created.

Is this possible?

--- What do you think about the following solution:

As long as this mysterious gallery is not accessible for me, the easiest way would be, I'll stick to an good old aerosoft forum screenshot thread that has once been created by me. And one or two of these posts will be linked to another forum. This should not be a problem, as ref links on foreign sites always are unpaid promotion. I don't think this is dangerous for aerosoft, isn't it?

I can even tell you in advance which 1 forum this is, but I bet you know this forum since a few weeks. I've even crosslinked real world jet photos from their site in here, and I've never noticed a problem that they'd have with that.

I only ask you in this detailed way, because this "foreign" forum is important to me, It's basically my Home Forum, where I am a member since almost 5 years. So I want acceptance from both sides, I want to link my "source" Forum (jetphotos) and my new forum (aerosoft).

And yes, my screenshot Thread is in the German aerosoft forum section, which is equal to the English "Radio Chatter", according to the rules.

And yes, aerosoft products don't have to hide from airports like FSDT O'Hare. So please, let me establish a connection to an independent source, i.e. a source that is not bound to 1 company.

This is a good combination, because nobody is able to provide all airports that we need with only 1 company.

pmdg customers are also aerosoft customers, fsdt customers are also aerosoft customers, this can't be bad.

You can accept these screenshots, you did not ever lose 1 single facebook follower since I am here. And I am watching the Aerosoft numbers, you don't reach 10,000 followers or more with a bad company.

• 1 month later...