AES 2.20a: Bugreports post her

OPabst

Well, good news bad news...

Good news, it is now 12:10am here and time for bed for 8 hours 26 minutes after starting my flight at EGLL I am now sitting at the gate at KEWR for the first time in 3 flights...

Bad news: Same flight, same wxr, same time of day, same AI, only difference was reverting back to 2.14...

Going to have to keep digging into this on my end. As Oliver said, nothing major changed so not sure why this is happening...

Off to bed now though, been up for 20 hours for work!

Well, good news bad news...

Good news, it is now 12:10am here and time for bed for 8 hours 26 minutes after starting my flight at EGLL I am now sitting at the gate at KEWR for the first time in 3 flights...

Bad news: Same flight, same wxr, same time of day, same AI, only difference was reverting back to 2.14...

Going to have to keep digging into this on my end. As Oliver said, nothing major changed so not sure why this is happening...

Off to bed now though, been up for 20 hours for work!

Hey Oliver,

2 more completed flights now since going back to 2.14... To be honest, I do not even know where to begin looking...

I guess 2.20 just might not work for me on my box...

Hopefully I am the only one affected by this!

-Paul

• Developer

Hey Oliver,

2 more completed flights now since going back to 2.14... To be honest, I do not even know where to begin looking...

I guess 2.20 just might not work for me on my box...

Hopefully I am the only one affected by this!

-Paul

Shortly I will make the next fix ready, maybe you can give it a try sometimes, as I have changed some internal processes, which maybe can help, even when I am not very optimistic.

You can make a backup copy of the AES directory, call ist AES.214, then you can install 2.20a + the upcomming Fix. So you are able to switch between the version just by renameing the AES directories.