Launcher problems

VOR_Active

Hello,

I run the old version, the 1.0.0.2, and I can't update it. I select from the Menu, Help/ Launcer - Update and I get a message saying. "The remote server returned an error: (530) not logged in". Also, all my sceneries are registered and all are properly under the 'Scenery' Folder but when I select with my mouse the scenery from the list, one by one, all I can see is a white box on the right hand side of the Launcher and not the picture of the scenery. Any ideas of what is going wrong?

Thank you in advance

Thank you, Fabian

now it works perfect but with one more problem. When I install BarcelonaX, at the end of installation, without me having any options, automatically it installs the 1.0.0.2 version.

How on earth is this possible technically? I thought once you have the latest vesrion nothing brings you back to the older version

Thank you, Fabian

now it works perfect but with one more problem. When I install BarcelonaX, at the end of installation, without me having any options, automatically it installs the 1.0.0.2 version.

How on earth is this possible technically? I thought once you have the latest vesrion nothing brings you back to the older version

So it doesn't give you the option to not install it?

Exactly this is what I have said in my previous post. At the end of BarcelonaX installation the Launcher 1.0.0.2 is installed automatically. So what I do: I insert another CD with the X series and at that time, it installs the newer Launcher version, the 1.0.0.7 I think, and from there I can do the update properly. With the 1.0.0.2 versiom for a strange reason I can't do the update

• Deputy Sheriffs

Panos, I can give you the following recommendation:

At the end of the installation process of nearly all Aerosoft produchts there is a screen that tells you that the Launcher will be installed and there is also a check box you should uncheck, soi that the Launcher will not be installed. After your installation process is completed, you can download the latest version of the Launcher here. So you never run into the problem that an old version will be installed.

Hello Otto,

The problem is solved. I did all these steps that you recommended from the very beggining and at the end i go to the download page and install the latest version. So far so good. But, I'm only interested to know how come that the Barcelona scenery is the only scenery that after the installation there is no screen telling me that the Launcher will be installed and of course no check box to uncheck it, and even more worse, it installs automatically the 1.0.0.2 version

• 7 months later...

I just installed World of Subways 1. I have the entire collection waiting to install. When i installed the Aerosoft Launcher, it wouldn't open. Windows keeps saying that Aerosoft Launcher has stopped working. I have re-downloaded Aerosoft from their website twice now, and it just will not open. my computer rums on Windows 7 86 bit. I also have another question, when i install all the other software, will I have to reinstall Aerosoft Launcher each time? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

• Aerosoft

I just installed World of Subways 1. I have the entire collection waiting to install. When i installed the Aerosoft Launcher, it wouldn't open. Windows keeps saying that Aerosoft Launcher has stopped working. I have re-downloaded Aerosoft from their website twice now, and it just will not open. my computer rums on Windows 7 86 bit. I also have another question, when i install all the other software, will I have to reinstall Aerosoft Launcher each time? Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Drop is a mail on support@aerosoft.com and we'll sort you out!

Hi. I have Beaver X (cd version) Catalina X (DL) Twin otter X + mission pack(DL) Dornier Do-27 (DL) and the older FSC 8.6 (DL) installed but when I run the launcher it does not see all my products.

only the Twin otter shows under aircraft and the catalina shows under unknown along with the twotter mission pack. Neither the Beaver, Dornier or FSC is listed is this because it is old software and no longer supported or is something wrong with my launcher.

I'm running win7 ultimate 64bit and my launcher version is 1.1.01

I have FSX installed with numerous other addons (nemith, carenado, A2A, FTX, PMDG. if it makes a difference)

Also I have purchased much of my softare from different vendours and not all Aerosoft products directly from Aerosoft if it matters.

• Deputy Sheriffs

All the products you have listed do not need the Launcher, so no need to worry if they are not listed. The Launchers database is updated some times, but not on a reguzlar basis.