Discount system for Aerosoft products (scenery)

WebMaximus

Hi guys!

I'm about to buy several scenery products for FSX and since I will probably buy many or even most of them from you I would like to know if you have any kind of discount program when buying many products?

TIA,

Hi guys!

I'm about to buy several scenery products for FSX and since I will probably buy many or even most of them from you I would like to know if you have any kind of discount program when buying many products?

TIA,

Sorry we dont have such a scheme but we have been offering numerous discounts lately.

A follow-up question, can you tell if this advent calendar sales campaign will offer discounts for specific products or be of the general kind like X % on any product?

The products I'm thinking about buying are as below and I already bought Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda.

Aerosoft Oslo X

Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt X

Aerosoft German Airports 3 X

AES Creditpack(s)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Be surprised ;)

Last year, on every day, starting 1. December, there was another Goodie.

I don't know if in Sweden that kind of calender is known. Here in Germany, children get a calender starting 1. December and ending 24. December. Every day they open a door and find something. Usually chocolate :rolleyes:

And Aerosoft wan't tell you today what to expect in detail.

Like a child I couldn't wait to get my airports ;) so I already bought a number of them including a couple of AES credit packs so I hope I won't find I loosed too much money being impatient...