Saved Info Question

harleymhs

If I save my info upon exit of FSX ( Settings ) in my Katana.. Is it supposed to hold my settings? Like it I click SIMPLE .. When I restart FSX and Fly the Katana it always defaults to Realistic.. Is this suppose to happen ? Thanks!

Hi Marcel, I will check this evening again in the manual.. But I left clicked it when I was in the settings.. Check was put there and then when restarted it was back to Realistic. Guess I have to Right Click! LOL and READ the manual more closely! Not sure which manual you are talking about.. I have the manuals that start up with the Launcher.. is there another manual that I should be looking at.. if you can point me in the right direction it would help me. Thanks for your help and escuse my ignorance!

Hi Marcel, I will check this evening again in the manual.. But I left clicked it when I was in the settings.. Check was put there and then when restarted it was back to Realistic. Guess I have to Right Click! LOL and READ the manual more closely! Not sure which manual you are talking about.. I have the manuals that start up with the Launcher.. is there another manual that I should be looking at.. if you can point me in the right direction it would help me. Thanks for your help and escuse my ignorance!

Ok, The manual is in 2 places, thanks! Found them both.