Innsbruck unistall

craig70

Hi Guys

I installed innsbruck and now i am having trouble unistalling it and what i have done i have deleted it from the fsx scenery library and also from the aerosoft folder but i can not deleted from my hard drive and when i install the disk it come up with an error which it is in german i think any help would be great.The only other thing that i was going to do was to reboot the computor and start fresh again but i would lose my aes credits as i have activated airports.What else can i do

thanks

craig

Hi Guys

I installed innsbruck and now i am having trouble unistalling it and what i have done i have deleted it from the fsx scenery library and also from the aerosoft folder but i can not deleted from my hard drive and when i install the disk it come up with an error which it is in german i think any help would be great.The only other thing that i was going to do was to reboot the computor and start fresh again but i would lose my aes credits as i have activated airports.What else can i do

thanks

craig

Please check the post here.

Hi

I have just ran through ithe unistall process which it did complete but and it still on my hard drive so i tried to reinstall it again but it would not let me came up with error again in german .is there anything else i can do to fix this problem and is there an update for this .

craig

Gday Shaun

I have followed your instructions for removal of innsbruck and this is what comes up on the screen

1. Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its features - yes / no

clicked yes then it went through the uninstall process but it still shows up in c drive

next in went to re installed innsbruck and came up this message

bitte deinstallieren sie die vorhandene version bevor sie diese version installieren

Do i need and update for innsbruck I have version 1.10

Hope this helps

craig

Hi Shaun

I did what you said in that link and it did reinstall thanks very much and just one more question if i don,t move the files out of the temp folder will it make any different as i have not move them yet, but innsbruck work fine now.

thanks

craig