A question regarding updates of products

meccadom

I received an update notice from simMarket regarding German Airports 3:

at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product:

AEROSOFT ONLINE - GERMAN AIRPORTS 3 - PADERBORN-LIPPSTADT X

This update is also noted on Aerosoft's site:

Download the full version from your download shop account. The separate update is available from our support database.

So I would like to know if there is a difference between the two files available from Aerosoft and simMarket.

I purchased the download version from simMarket and registered the product in Aerosoft registration database.

From which site should I download the update, or does it matter? Aerosoft lists the update version numbers as 1.5 for FS2004 and 1.3 for FSX. simMarket never lists the version numbers.

Thanks

Dom

Basically the installer is different, so is the key you get. So for updates, always look for at where you purchased it, unless exceptions like FS Flight Keeper which are open for "Try before you buy" and you can download the same file everywhere.

Shaun

I still dont understand this?. I purchased PADERBORN-LIPPSTADT X from simware solutions and also registered it with aerosoft.

Are you saying I can now download the update from your aerosoft site and use my original activation code?

Also the update is a full download, cant see any incremental update?

In am using FS9.

Sorry if Im not understanding this as I should

Steve

• Aerosoft

Shaun

I still dont understand this?. I purchased PADERBORN-LIPPSTADT X from simware solutions and also registered it with aerosoft.

Are you saying I can now download the update from your aerosoft site and use my original activation code?

Also the update is a full download, cant see any incremental update?

In am using FS9.

Sorry if Im not understanding this as I should

Steve

Steve, yes, you can download the full new version from our site and use the code you got. There is no update, only a full new build because a lot has been changed.