AI Traffic Sounds - Aerosoft's new programme (??)

martinlest

Hi. I had some correspondence with Aerosoft a year or so ago, re. the programme FSHotSFX. The major disappointment after upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 64-bit was the loss of that programme, which is no longer supported. It was wonderful to have all AI traffic at airports making appropriate jet/prop sounds - the distant roar of 747 reversers as you leave your gate, an A340 taking off just in front of you: it was all great stuff and very sadly missed ...

Aerosoft told me that they may develop a replacement for FSHotSFX and I wondered if anything has come of this. It seems to me THE major omission in FS9/FSX at the moment. Once you have run FS with FSHotSFX, it's just not the same without it. I would pay a good deal of £££/$$$ for a good replacement, and I know from other forums I am not alone.

Any hope?/

Thanks!

Martin

Thanks Shaun. I have FSX but never fly it. Am a staunch FS9 fan! Would buy this immediately if there were an FS9 version - is it not possible that Aerosoft could issue it for FS9??? Still So many FS9 flyers out here and now MS are not going further than FSX ... Longing for my AI sounds back!!!

M. :-)