Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Sigh...no update to approaching Innsbrück version 1.2 in support-database

jjstruyf

Hello,

Schaun's post in the New Releases says "You can download the separate update to the current version out of our support-database. "

But the only mention of version 1.2 I can see there is this one "g3d.dll Error (for FSX version only => Update to 1.20)"

So now, how do I update to version 1.2? ;-)

Thanks in advance

Jean-Jacques Struyf

Hello,

Schaun's post in the New Releases says "You can download the separate update to the current version out of our support-database. "

But the only mention of version 1.2 I can see there is this one "g3d.dll Error (for FSX version only => Update to 1.20)"

So now, how do I update to version 1.2? ;-)

Thanks in advance

Jean-Jacques Struyf

That is the V1.20 update. "g3d.dll Error (for FSX version only => Update to 1.20)"

You can either use the one in the support database or download and use the full installer.

That is the V1.20 update. "g3d.dll Error (for FSX version only => Update to 1.20)"

You can either use the one in the support database or download and use the full installer.

Thanks for your fast answer Shaun. So, besides the g3d.dll error correction there is no other correction/feature update in the 1.2 release? I purchased mine on June 27, 2009, so I guess I must have version 1.0

Regards,

Jean-Jacques Struyf

Thanks for your fast answer Shaun. So, besides the g3d.dll error correction there is no other correction/feature update in the 1.2 release? I purchased mine on June 27, 2009, so I guess I must have version 1.0

Regards,

Jean-Jacques Struyf

Hello Jean-Jacques,

Thats exactly how I read it too :), and has its only just been released it would be for anyone that may need it. It wont hurt to install it if you dont though.