Baleric Islands X

jordancollins

What Airports are included in this package, can they ALL fit a 738 into them? It is rather expensive and there isn't a lot of info about it on the product page. Im trying to find some nice Island Holiday Destination for my NGX, is this what Im looking for...why soo much money?

Cheers

Hi, the package includes the entire islands of Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera and the airports on these islands... I also purchased it and no regrets! A lot of details (moving vehicles, harbor with ships etc...) ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Erik wrote, all islands included with photoreal textures and at least in the German shop you can find a lot of screenshots and a video.

What Airports are included in this package, can they ALL fit a 738 into them? It is rather expensive and there isn't a lot of info about it on the product page. Im trying to find some nice Island Holiday Destination for my NGX, is this what Im looking for...why soo much money?

Cheers

This package costs less compared to buying each individual airport so in reality its cheaper and therefore less money!

Yep. Great product this. I've had it some months now and have done quite a few flights from Manchester to these islands. Dropping off and picking up my virtual holiday makers.

I can recommend it. Nice scenery.