Airbus X

jayflies737

Hello!

I would like your thoughts and comments on Airbus X.

Are these computer specs good enough to AT LEAST get 15 FPS?

On the default FSX A321, I get about 25 to 35 FPS.

Thanks!

Cheers!

-Jay

Windows Vista Home Premium

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz

3.00 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS

Hi Jay, you should have no problems, but your system specs are pretty tame to run FSX. I have the Airbus X and framewise it sits inbetween the PMDG 737 NGX and the default 737. The Airbus X has very good frames, considering the functionality and the high resolution textures of the aircraft. If you don't get the frames to give you a reasonable performance, and I'm talking about smoothness not just framerates, then reduce the sliders.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello!

I would like your thoughts and comments on Airbus X.

Are these computer specs good enough to AT LEAST get 15 FPS?

On the default FSX A321, I get about 25 to 35 FPS.

Thanks!

Cheers!

-Jay

Windows Vista Home Premium

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz

3.00 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS

Be carefull !!!

You're running FSX on a Notebook, correct? Does the graphiccard share its memory with the RAM? What OS? Are you running other addons? Look at the system requirements of the Airbus!

I'm sure you'll run into problems sooner or later.

Jay, Otto is of course absolutely correct. Your system is pretty tame. However, your post was related to a comparison with the default A321 running at an average of 30 frames, I believe that running the Airbus at a 50% reduction in performance (15 frames) which was your question, is probably reaslistic. That said, I would suggest that you seriously consider a hardware upgrade if at all possible ;)

Be carefull !!!

You're running FSX on a Notebook, correct? Does the graphiccard share its memory with the RAM? What OS? Are you running other addons? Look at the system requirements of the Airbus!

I'm sure you'll run into problems sooner or later.

Well if a HP Pavilion PC is a notebook? I am only running freeware addons. With default aircraft, I get about 30FPS.

Jay, Otto is of course absolutely correct. Your system is pretty tame. However, your post was related to a comparison with the default A321 running at an average of 30 frames, I believe that running the Airbus at a 50% reduction in performance (15 frames) which was your question, is probably reaslistic. That said, I would suggest that you seriously consider a hardware upgrade if at all possible ;)

Really anything over 15 FPS seems to be good for me. On default aircraft, I get about 20 to 30 FPS.