Cannot install Twin Otter 1.11 Update!

Shaun Patterson

Hi, I went on support/updates for the FSX DHC-6 Twin Otter. After unistalling my old DHC-6, and downloading the update 1.11, I ran the setup, but this time asked for my email address.

The problem is I didn't buy DHC-6 as a download, I bought it at flightstore as a CD/DVD!

I noticed that I did have to register my product with an email when entering updates/support. I did just that, but still says invalid email address / password when I install the DHC-6 1.11 setup!

Any help is appreciated!

Shaun

Hello Shaun,

The boxed version doesn't require an e-mail address to install but the download version does, this little hint will tell you that you dont need this update as its for the download version only. ;)

Your boxed version should be at V1.11

I have the d/l version at v1.11 + ASC mod.. If there is a newer version 2.0 , where can I get it? Looked on the Aerosoft site but haven't been able to find it. Any help will be appreciated.

Also, does anyone know of a way to increase the capture sensitivity of the autopilot? I have to fly into the ILS feather before it kicks in.

Thanks for you help

Dennis G

Hello;

When you registered the product,it should be listed under the update section,and you should be able to get it there.And you have to set it up,with a user name,and password,in order to use it.

Mark

Can't find V1.20 either.

In the support section I can only find an "Update / Full new build version 1.11" entry plus various fixes.

In my account there are only V1.11 files listed as well.

I am registered. When I go to my account and bring up Twin Otter it only shows v1.11

Just sent support a message asking how to get this verion. Will post results here.

Dennis

Hey Guys

I posted on this some months ago and it turned out my Flight Sim shop had not updated there Twin Otter download file from V1.11 to V1.20. I got in touch with them and they were good enough to update at their end so i could download the latest version.

Might be a good idea if V1.20 was in the updates section here at Aerosoft website after registering the purchase though.

Regards

Simon