Airbus X causes FSX to crash

AaronGraham

I bought Airbus X just yesterday (1/7/2011). The add-on keeps causing Flight Simulator X (FSX) to have a fatal error. FSX then closes. Does anybody know how to fix this error. This problem has give me a BAD FIRST IMPRESSION of the quality of Aerosoft add-ons. I will be RETURNING MY PRODUCT if there is no patch within 2 MONTHS. I feel i have WASTED my money on buying this add-on aircraft. I run FSX SP2 on Windows 7.

I hope Aerosoft can fix this issue or the will LOOSE A COSTUMER. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

About the CTD and so on, haveyou tryeid this link: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

and edit bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560 in the comandopromt els go down to the sektion for the operating system you use, Vista and WIN7 is the same way of doeing it. That makes it posible for me to run win7 whit goflight, fsinn, rex and FSX at max setting. No more CTD when try to shut down in the air or want to changes plane. so try changes the variable. Then lets hear what happens.

Could also help to lower settings inside FSX. especialy in scenery objects secktion as autogen and complexity must not be max, as some of my own tests showed that 1 of them at max would crash FSX for sure.

But plz search the forum before posting, another time as there ars so many posts about the same or close to.

Did you try different variables that was provided, as what works for me might not for you, and the other way around. but can you show a picture / log of what it say at the fatal error.

Yeah I tried different variables. I have switched from Preview Direct X 10 to Direct X 9. I have found that the error if less common, but still happens but not as often.

yep DX 10 Preview dosent work that well for all.

but can you show the log of what it says that cause the problem.

And have you made any manualy tweakings to the FSX.cfg or run more than 1 screen at the same mashine?

but what about the error log ?

try select the things on the picture. to open go right click on the fsx icon and go to propeties -> compatible.

but cant say for sure if it would work but i realy want to se that log.