Few question.

fjsflight

1 How can make sure OIL was drain to empty(in realistic mode)? Use dipstick was only saw "flat area" then can't not sure was in empty. And i found only saw OIL condition in instructor mode.

2 If Oil was in empty condition then how many tank need to refill? Is 3.2cans to refill?

3 And which different between in SAE20 and SAE40?

4 What moments is save DA20 condition,is end flight? or end FSX? ,because sometime my fsx get error....

This bird was really unique! Marcel. Thanks you develop so innovation interface. Now is time to keep flybiggrin.gif

1 How can make sure OIL was drain to empty(in realistic mode)? Use dipstick was only saw "flat area" then can't not sure was in empty. And i found only saw OIL condition in instructor mode.

Just drain until nothing more comes out. That's empty. It's not more scientific than that because in real life it's not more scientific than that.

2 If Oil was in empty condition then how many tank need to refill? Is 3.2cans to refill?

As in real life, you dump in oil, then dipstick to check the level after allowing for settling. Nominal capcity is 3.4 litres, but generally you won't get more than 3 ltr in as there is always some residual left in the lower part of the tank

3 And which different between in SAE20 and SAE40?

Viscosity. use lighter oil in colder conditions, heavier in warm.

4 What moments is save DA20 condition,is end flight? or end FSX? ,because sometime my fsx get error....

Either. You need to fix the cause of the error.

This bird was really unique! Marcel. Thanks you develop so innovation interface. Now is time to keep flybiggrin.gif