Will it get shown?

kaspis29

I know Oliver is working hard and I don't mean to bug him only for a few shots. This question is more for the staff of Aerosoft (Mathijs or Shaun). Will the AES NG be presented in the preview section and have some updates at least saying (if lucky-photos) about the on going stages? As Oliver presented in the thread in AES forum the work-load is about 50 hours a week, so I am guessing there is progress to show. I'm very happy about this update and that's why I'm asking for a little bit of info-in the limits for at least once a month saying that the progress is *something* and everything is ongoing.

Thanks,

• Aerosoft

I know Oliver is working hard and I don't mean to bug him only for a few shots. This question is more for the staff of Aerosoft (Mathijs or Shaun). Will the AES NG be presented in the preview section and have some updates at least saying (if lucky-photos) about the on going stages? As Oliver presented in the thread in AES forum the work-load is about 50 hours a week, so I am guessing there is progress to show. I'm very happy about this update and that's why I'm asking for a little bit of info-in the limits for at least once a month saying that the progress is *something* and everything is ongoing.

Thanks,

I will ask Oliver if he got something to show.

I will ask Oliver if he got something to show.

+1 Thanks! Just bought another pack to get me through the summer. With a lot of summer releases on the way im up to 14 credit packs now....

Quick reply.

Oliver prefers not to show anything until we are closer to release. So you just got to wait. But you know sliced bread? This will be better.

Ok, Thanks! At least I know it's on going.

Ok, Thanks! At least I know it's on going.

How about the next release and which airports are planned? I am holding off on purchasing anything right now till at least an interim AES update...