Fatal Error

Coban

Hello, just today, I bought Airbus X download version. Easy install but a complete rubbish product. I could not even start, chose Air berlin plane and got Fatal error, FSX will close and restart. Then chose British airways, same, then chose another one, Iberian somehting, ohh okay I was able to start, after 5 mins, had to exit game and another fatal error. Seriosly, do not know what to say. I bought Wilco PIC 737, and it works perfectly, I have Ifly 737NG, no problem at all. Also I never seen my FSX gives any error. At least someone could tell me where I can get refund ?

Hello, just today, I bought Airbus X download version. Easy install but a complete rubbish product. I could not even start, chose Air berlin plane and got Fatal error, FSX will close and restart. Then chose British airways, same, then chose another one, Iberian somehting, ohh okay I was able to start, after 5 mins, had to exit game and another fatal error. Seriosly, do not know what to say. I bought Wilco PIC 737, and it works perfectly, I have Ifly 737NG, no problem at all. Also I never seen my FSX gives any error. At least someone could tell me where I can get refund ?

What error were you recieving? What is a ntddll.dll file error? or something similar. Also what operating system are you running?

What error were you recieving? What is a ntddll.dll file error? or something similar. Also what operating system are you running?

Hi sambo, I receive windows error, It says A fatal error occured Windows looking for a solution then it goes Windows restarting microsoft fight simulator. I received this error yesterday when I chose Air berling and British airways and couldnt start, only Iberian I was able to start game. But today I can get in game with all those planes without error. Also today I tried pause game and wait 10 secs then exit, I didnt get any error. So basicaly I get this annoying error If I exit game. But after finding solution of pause game and wait 10 secs, I think I can live with that. At least plane looks cool, and almost all clickable stuff has got sound, even windows. However, it looks abit cartoony. I use Win 7 x64. Thanks for help

Hi sambo, I receive windows error, It says A fatal error occured Windows looking for a solution then it goes Windows restarting microsoft fight simulator. I received this error yesterday when I chose Air berling and British airways and couldnt start, only Iberian I was able to start game. But today I can get in game with all those planes without error. Also today I tried pause game and wait 10 secs then exit, I didnt get any error. So basicaly I get this annoying error If I exit game. But after finding solution of pause game and wait 10 secs, I think I can live with that. At least plane looks cool, and almost all clickable stuff has got sound, even windows. However, it looks abit cartoony. I use Win 7 x64. Thanks for help

I am glad I am not the only person that was getting this error. The Iberia was the plane that was working for me as well, but the others I was getting a fatal error. When I looked at the error it was failing at ntddll.dll

I have actually re-installed my Flight Sim X and have tried 1 plane so far without a crash.

Can we please have somebody look into this please. Has anybody else had this problem, if so how did you resolve it?

I am yet to try the other planes as yet, but will do that today.

I am also running Windows 7 x64. Previously I had the Acceleration pack installed, did you by any chance have this installed? I have since re-installed Flight Sim X and just Service Pack 1 and 2, not acceleration.

If it happens again I will post screenshots of errors.