multiple objects with same title alert!

barbarotto1

hi all.i downloaded some china airlines liveries for PMDG 747 FSX- got this warning=(multiple objects with same title alert).so i ran installer again to remove the cargo version-so now i have only 1 china plane ,but warnings still shows up on launching FSX-and its doubled and so forth -warnings -when i tried to uninstalll re install it ...How do i fix this?vista premium-fsvipc unregistered..

Hello;

Most likely the problem is,that in the aircraft cfg file,there are multiple listing for the particular one,you'll have to manually edit the cfg to correct this.

Mark

thanks Mark i fixed it doing what you said-CFG.FILE-PROBLEM solved.....now i can just keep watching for the fix for the Hueyx -rudder peddle issues.......steve

Hello;

That's good,I thought they had some kind of calibration tool in the new Aerosoft Launcher,that allows you to calibrate,and set up controllers.

Mark