My Traffic 2010

tarek

Dear Sir..,

The product my traffic 2010 are wonderful and in my opinion if possible to make an extention pack with a resenable price to add and replace the new liveries which already existing in the real world airlines such as ( Jazzeria airlineA320, Bahrain air A319,A320, Egypt air new livery(replaced the old existing one ) , MEA new livery( replaced the old existing one ), Qatar airline new livery(replaced the old existing one ), wataniya airline A320, saudi arabia airline A320,........etc for other new airlines

its just a suggestion if it can be possible

Regards

Tareq

MyTraffic 2010 is a product by Aerosoft, built by Aerosoft, published by Aerosoft, and supported by Aerosoft on their forums, built on stripped down versions of MyTraffic Professional that is supported here on this forum. Aerosoft offers DVD exchange updates for their boxed costumors, I do not know what they offer for their online download costumors. I will be in Paderborn in 10 days and ask them what they intend to do there. Since MT2010 came out almost 2 years ago now, they got 3 different versions from me ( and a fourth a few days ago) , but I do not know if they label them in any way - I don't have any of their versions installed since all support is done by their team.
Found here!

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am not sure whether I am on the right support forum regarding My traffic 2010. I use to use Ultimate Traffic 2007 but have since changed to the download version of My Traffic 2010.

The problem is, that when I was running FSX with MT2010 on Win XP Pro all was just fine. I have since changed to Win7/FSX and installed MT2010 I got an error saying something about missing a .dat file. So I uninstalled the program according to the advise given how to properlly uninstall the Program. After reinstalling MT2010 now when starting up FSX, an error message pops up stating there are duplicates of various aircafts ...My Paint.. which seem to be in each and every aircraft model cfg file.

What can I do to start from scratch and install MT2010 properly?

Thanks and cheers

Richard

Hello Richard,

Please check the forum post here.

G'day Shaun

Thanks for help so far. I read the other post, instead Traffic X I got My traffic 2010 in the FSX.cfg file and as mentioned, there was only a one liner in the config file mentioning MT2010 that I actually found.by doing a find routine in FSX.cfg.

I have not yet tried reinstalling as said in my other post, have (I think) cleared all traces of MT2010 on the HDD, so I will give it another shot and see how goes.

Thanks for now anyways and cheers

Richard

G'day Shaun

Thanks for help so far. I read the other post, instead Traffic X I got My traffic 2010 in the FSX.cfg file and as mentioned, there was only a one liner in the config file mentioning MT2010 that I actually found.by doing a find routine in FSX.cfg.

I have not yet tried reinstalling as said in my other post, have (I think) cleared all traces of MT2010 on the HDD, so I will give it another shot and see how goes.

Thanks for now anyways and cheers

Richard

Hello Richrad,

This applies to both products as it enters the same information.

Do a search for MyTraffic in the fsx.cfg and you may find the duplicate entry.

• 4 months later...

Good Day for all,

Where meeting new plans for AZUL Linhas Aereas of Brazil.

You would need to putr any suggestions forward to the developers of the product on there forums for which the link was above.