Request about inner knobs on radio

tup61

I noticed that when you have pulled the inner knobs on the radio, you can push them in again with the scroll wheel. Don't know if that's intentional (I don't think so, because you can NOT pull the knob out with the mouse wheel) but I do know it's quite inconvenient. ^_^ Way too often I accidently push the knob back in while I am dialing the OBS... Since you can't pull the knob with the mouse wheel, it seems logical you shouldn't be able to push it with the mouse wheel too.

Anyway, intended or not: could this pushing with the mouse wheel feature be removed, thank you! -_- (Unless I am overseeing the benefit of this behaviour...)

And while I am at it: if pulling and pushing with the mouse wheel shouldn't be possible at all and if this pushing is removed, I wouldn't mind if the pull and push area (with the right mouse button) would be enabled for scrolling and changing the entries! The area to change the entries with the inner knob is rather smallish. Don't know of that's possible though.

No my only hope is that Marcel does NOT think 'O, I forgot to enable the pulling of the inner knob with the mouse wheel! Let's add that option!' :D

It's necessary to allow for the tuning of the sub-frequencies, swapping between 50 kHz steps and 25 kHz steps when pulled.

It's necessary to allow for the tuning of the sub-frequencies, swapping between 50 kHz steps and 25 kHz steps when pulled.

LOL Yeah, I know that, I ain't THAT stupid! laugh.gif (And btw it's also necessary for setting OBS!) The problem is this (let me repeat what I said already sleep.gif ): you can pull and push the knob with the right mouse button (and we don't want THAT option removed, obviously) but you can also PUSH (and NOT pull) the knob with the scroll wheel and THAT is a bit of a problem because when you change freqs or OBS with the mouse wheel, you very quickly accidently push the button in again... which is inconvenient (specially if you have to go from OBS 180 to 360 and push the knobs 3 times in a row... wink.gif ).

I didn't define any mouse wheel operations for pulling and pushing at all. It seems to be an FSX default problem. I addded empty mouse wheel declarations and now everything is working as it should. Thanks for the head up!

I didn't define any mouse wheel operations for pulling and pushing at all. It seems to be an FSX default problem. I addded empty mouse wheel declarations and now everything is working as it should. Thanks for the head up!

Good news! Thanks!