locked out

yancovitch

ok, i'm an old guy at 70......but trying to get anywhere at aersoft seems impossible......is there a separate password for my account...separate password for this forum....separate password for faq's updates (tried new passwords sent..nothing works)????.......trying to re-register my catalina so i can get updates...i've been at it here for two hours.........help....thanks..

hellp;

When you register for the different links,just use the same password.As for contacting support by e-mail,the address is on the front page,under support.

mark

when i try to enter updates my password is rejected..tried 3-4.times...one time it worked then it didn't....it seems that i was able to register my catalina, but when i went to my account, it wasn't there......i must be really really stupid, and it's a bit embarrassing......then again....maybe i'm not alone :)

when i try to enter updates my password is rejected..tried 3-4.times...one time it worked then it didn't....it seems that i was able to register my catalina, but when i went to my account, it wasn't there......i must be really really stupid, and it's a bit embarrassing......then again....maybe i'm not alone :)

Then contact support via email, and let them sort it out. Have you thought about writing down these passwords?