Compas error

Bushido

Hello I have the electrical issue report by other (grab the pacth will try it thank you) resolve the issue by pressing Ctrl E but the compas then goes wrong just look at the runway QFU and compas :

compas.jpg

Is it normal ?

Does the compas need electicity to perform normally ?

• Aerosoft

Hello I have the electrical issue report by other (grab the pacth will try it thank you) resolve the issue by pressing Ctrl E but the compas then goes wrong just look at the runway QFU and compas :

Is it normal ?

Does the compas need electicity to perform normally ?

The magnetic compass does not need electricity but it is affected by many aspects (g-forces for example). Can you repeat this on other airports?

Do note that the number of the runway does NOT always have to give your a solid idea of the heading. At Dallas for example there are five parallel runways, named 17L, 17C, 17R, 18L, and 18R, even though they are ALL 175.4 degrees in heading.

Hello Bushido,

I had the same problem today on a flight from North to South East florida. Interesting is that I was flying 150 deg ( as on your magnetic compass) and my magnetic was stuck at North (like your Gyro heading indicator)

The problem solved itself.