Diamond DA20-100 Katana and eyefinity

jb_nobrain

hello,

sorry for my bad english but I'm french.

I just bought this beautiful aircraft. it is really beautiful but I have a problem.

I have three screens and Eyefinity. If I use the combination Shift 3 there is a bug. Is there a solution

(eg simconnected because I have another pc connected) to fully benefit from this

addon.

thank you

thank you for the answer.

the problem is simple. 2d displays do not work in triple screen. So I can flying on virtual cockpit only.

But given that different management panel of the katana (fuel, intructor etc.) are managed

2d there was a bug.

I'm really sad not to use this plane...

• Aerosoft

thank you for the answer.

the problem is simple. 2d displays do not work in triple screen. So I can flying on virtual cockpit only.

But given that different management panel of the katana (fuel, intructor etc.) are managed

2d there was a bug.

I'm really sad not to use this plane...

I would not call that a bug! As developer of an FSX addon you should be able to expect that FSX runs as Microsoft intended it and that includes 2Dpanels. All the aircraft I have ever managed (and that around 50 by now) use 2d panels in some form. And of course a instructor/maintenance etc panel has to be 2D.

It's for sure a bug in the eyefinity software as it causes something that basic to break the sim. Did you contact them?