AES 2.10... Normal or not??

Jet22

I have installed a couple minutes ago the new version of AES 2.10, but i wnat to know if this what is happening is normal:

There are there version when i put, lets say the panel:

1-decrement position

2-increment position

3-Request follow me to request position

to sellec the fuction that i want it apears to me F1 F2 or f3 to select the funcion but i have F4 but theres not any funcion is that normal??.

Sorry for my englis im not american.

Thnaks!

post-31847-083115700 1298335222_thumb.jp

Hi,

I don't think this is an issue, probably Oliver is implementing new features in the future and this is the very first step to change the AES-menu ... Does anything happen when you push the F4-button?

• Upvote 1

F4, as stated in the manual, will be used at airports that require you to be pushed back into the parking area, rather than taxiing in yourself.

AES has been programed to know what gate at what airport has this, and if the airport you are at doesnt have this ( based on real life ) then F4 will be blank, like in your pic.

Hope that helps...

somebody now how to use it cause i have webt to alot of airport in the FS9 and the F4 is like the pic... I went to KJFK and KMDW i the fs and this feature i only for parking little aircarft, if somebody cant tell me how does it work i will apreceriate it.

Thaks!!

...if the airport you are at doesnt have this ( based on real life ) then F4 will be blank, like in your pic.

Hopefully when it gets implemented, that F4 would be removed instead of blank. You know some idiot will press it and whine because it does nothing. :lol: