Sign in to follow this  
Bobpr

Serial number not provided with order

Hi,

I just purchased an upgrade to FS Flight Keeper and the serial number is being withheld by Aerosoft. The following message is included with the confirmation email:

Flight Keeper 3.10 : Please contact the aerosoft support (order status is not proved)!

I used Paypal and my account and credit card have been charged. I downloaded the product but cannot use it. Is there a link to the correct Aerosoft support folks that can fix this? Please advise. Thanks.

Bob..

Bob,

that's a typical Paypal problem. As long as they do not confirm the payment to Aerosoft, your order won't be processed. And sometimes Paypal needs a lot of time. Reason (beside others) for me to stop using Paypal.

Hello Bob,

Can you please send an e-mail to support@aerosoft.com with your order number and they will sort it for you.

[EDIT] Bob I believe I just answered your e-mail with your key.

Hello Bob,

Can you please send an e-mail to support@aerosoft.com with your order number and they will sort it for you.

[EDIT] Bob I believe I just answered your e-mail with your key.

Yes, I received the email this morning and did note my account had been updated. Thank you very much for the prompt response and help.

Bob.. :)