Aerosoft Launcher Issue

Waleed

I can only activate KLAS, which included the launcher.

AES, and all scenery, and the aircraft are in the category unknown.

I cannot activate any of them, and updating information in the toolbar makes no difference.

I am running in admin. mode, and all scenery is active in fsx.

Any help is appreciated.

• Developer

Older Product are not "Launcher enabled" and so they are not in the Database and shown as unknown, as I know.

AES is not and will not use the Launcher, because you can download and update it for free from the productpage, so a launcher makes no sense here.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can only activate KLAS, which included the launcher.

AES, and all scenery, and the aircraft are in the category unknown.

I cannot activate any of them, and updating information in the toolbar makes no difference.

I am running in admin. mode, and all scenery is active in fsx.

Any help is appreciated.

A little more attention and you would have seen this :rolleyes:

• Deputy Sheriffs

:blush:

Otto, I read that before posting, and missed just about every point in there. :P

Blame this on lack of sleep and a bad cold.

Thanks.

How can one catch a cold in Dubai :confused_s:

Get Well soon!

How can one catch a cold in Dubai :confused_s:

Didn't you know it's a man thing! We can catch colds or anything else (according to a woman) anywhere and complain louder and longer than they can :lol:

It is the ideal place for colds believe it or not.

Tourists, business and other travelers come and go through here in huge numbers, so you get to enjoy all sorts of strands of colds.

That, combined with the dust storms (very fine sand granules) makes for a very interesting mix.

We had some serious dust storms last week, and I inhaled my fare share of sand for breakfast. :lol:

I will have to go through some lung cleanup (cough cough) for a few weeks, but you get used to it.

That is why the locals have the headdress. It is for sun and dust protection.

P.S. swimming in the sea here is also exciting, as you need to take several showers to clean out the tiny sand particles that decide to "bond" with you :wacko:

James, she didn't fall for it. It was an excuse to take our daughter and meet up with some friends in the park.

I will have to sulk alone today. :P

James, she didn't fall for it. It was an excuse to take our daughter and meet up with some friends in the park.

I will have to sulk alone today. :P

ahh well, at least it will give you the chance to have a few of these :bigdrink_s: to take your mind of it :crylaugh_s: