andras field

sammyk

hi just downloaded andras field i cant open any of the files and i noticed in the forum it says i need the new installer where do i get it and how does it work .allso where does this long serial number go.sorry if these are simple questions but this computer stuff is not my stong point i just like to fly .regards sammyk

If you purchased from Aerosoft's download shop you should have the latest version (1.15). If your unable to open the downloaded file I would suggest loging into the Aerosoft shop and re-downloading Andras Field. Login, go to the user center then click my account. From there you will find hte link to re-download. Oce you have downloaded ands are able to run the file its really obvious wher ethe huge long serial goes ;)

hi matt and thanks for your reply got it working my son helped me .next question ,aerosoft are sending a cd , what does it do.i guess it sets up the online part of it.regards sammyk

Hello Sammy,

Please check the Andras Field Forums here and the Andras Field Website here for information regarding going online etc.

If you ordered the CD delivery with the download purchase all this is is the download version written to a CD and sent, normally for those that have trouble downloading large files.

hi shaun,thanks for your reply i have put my application in to join andras online and hope to be on line soon .one more question for you what does FSUIPC do

and do i need it to fly .i dont want to try and put something on the pc if it goes wrong i wont know what to do .regards sammyk