MCDU "0." GPSMODULE.DLL

Alan Do

can somebody help me when i installed v 1 .22 and i checked the dll.xml file that it had the following:

<Launch.Addon> <Name>GPS Module</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad> <Path>Modules\GPSModule.dll</Path> <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName> <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName> </Launch.Addon>

i checked if the gpsmodule.dll in the flight simulator x/module folder and it was there.

i ran fsx and it had this GPSMODULE.DLL thirdf party addon error thing (pelase see picture)

if i press yes, it will automatically give me a fatal error.

if i press no, i can get into fsx and run the plane BUT in the MDCU there is a "0." that can't be deleted.

can somebody help me please

thanks.

PS: Installed with Admin rights, reinstalled 3 times with anti virus turned off, redownloaded from account,

Version V 1.22

MCDU 0..bmp

GPSMODULE.DLL.bmp

• Deputy Sheriffs

G'day mate,

Windows 7 64 bit,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hope you can help. cheers

Alan Do.

Alan, under Vista and Win7, this is the badest place to install FSX, dut to the fact that this is a vitual folder with a lot of restrictions, causing a lot of trouble with FSX and its addons.

I strongly recommend you to uninstall FSX and all your addons and install FSX in any other folder like C:\FSX or even better on a 2nd harddisk. This will help you to avoid further problems in the future and might also resolve the gpsmodule.dll issue.