Why Would Someone Borrow My Car?

Moshe

It was old enough anyway, and there are so much newer around Andras Field :lol: Looks as a nice first mission for our new Board :D

Anyway, I just called the insurance and they told me I can ask for one instead. But please let whoever took my car keep it and with the insurance money I want a newer one please. Don't go too far, I don't want a fancy one like Mathijs has, just a nice modest one back at the parking lot where the old one was ;)

Let me know if you need me at home when they bring the car

Thanks a lot,

Moshe

Its been sunk in the lake, if it all goes tits up I'll be sinking aircraft in there too and opening up a scuba diving school :lol:

Well, we've all got ot have our retirement plans in place ;)

Call me when you go diving, I am a PADI Dive Master so I can teach you how to keep warm in the lake :lol:

Didn't really understand the bottom line :wacko: Please confirm my request goes to Aerosoft and I'm getting a car back in the next update

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

The last line is nothing more than a joke. The Dive school in the lake will pay for my retirement ;) I'll also pass on the Aerosoft that you want a car back outside your property. Is a Robin Relient ok?

Is a Robin Relient ok?

That's my kind of customer service! No, but since you have been kind enough to ask I found a nice car at AF and I want one like this beauty in my parking (not ouside my property, but in the parking lot, just where it was) please:

post-7934-098295100 1295389905_thumb.jpg