Blinking Magenta LOC name and freq on FO PFD

raymar

I have v1.22 and the LOC ID/Freq readout in the lower left corner of the First Officer's PFD has a rapid flashing effect. Does not flash on the Pilot's PFD but continuously flashes or blinks on the right side. Distracting as heck.

Anyone know of a fix? Maybe adjust one or two lines of code.

Ray

Experienced that too. As far as i know, there is no fix by now but you can just fully disable the FO PFD and ND which saves you some fps aswell.

That is true but not the best way to fix the problem. Some of that info is stiff useful even if that side is not fully functional. Thanks.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...

Could be any thread, but this is yet another one completely ignored by Aerosoft Support. If it wasn't for a few enthusiastic forum members (Paul G. and Andydigital spring to mind) there would be no help at all for those that need it. Bit laughable really, when you look at this quote from the FAQ at the top of the forum:

Q: Any known issues?

A: Of course, there's over 200.000 lines of code. Best to check here. But you know Aerosoft, our internal projects are always serviced very fast. Small things we'll handle in a few hours, larger stuff that might need some testing in a day or so.

C'mon Aerosoft, show that you still care for your customers!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post SD.

I guess we all have our priorities. I have been flying other planes and check back from time to time. I'm sure any of the team could solve the blinking annunciator glitch with a simple correctly placed digit or two and probably will one rainy day when not busy with newer projects. Aerosoft got a lot of the the code correct. I guess it is in the detail.

Ray

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the post SD.

I guess we all have our priorities. I have been flying other planes and check back from time to time. I'm sure any of the team could solve the blinking annunciator glitch with a simple correctly placed digit or two and probably will one rainy day when not busy with newer projects. Aerosoft got a lot of the the code correct. I guess it is in the detail.

Ray

BUMP - 30 days

This was noticed by some during Beta. The Co-pilots PFD is the same as the Pilots ie. The same gauge. It was determined that the flickering is down to the users hardware/drives.

Increase your anti-ailiasing as you should see a difference.

Chris

This was noticed by some during Beta. The Co-pilots PFD is the same as the Pilots ie. The same gauge. It was determined that the flickering is down to the users hardware/drives.

Increase your anti-ailiasing as you should see a difference.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I will take a look at the AA settings.

Ray