Stairs.

Aidan Sandri

The A320 doesn't only operate at airports with jetways, is there anychance of adding a feature like this into the 'Aircraft Doors' section in the MCDU where stairs will connect to the door? Just that extra bit of realism ;)

"doesn't only operate at airports"[...]

Yes, definitely true, also for my bus. You think of Santorini (fsx)? If that's the case, then there is an easy option. Via aerosoft You can get the AES tool for LGSR fsx without paying a single $ (0 credits needed). The AES tool does not depend on your aircraft (individual configuration), but it depends on the airports that you use. So, at LGSR, you'll get stairs with AES.

But what happens, if AES is not available for some airports that you use.. Well, that's a known problem. ^_^

I heard them saying, they work on a solution for every airport on this planet. But they did not say when this project is finished. ;)

Until this happens, maybe it's enough to (example) start from an airport with AES and you land at an airport where AES is not available. I know that indeed this is not enough, but, well, isn't this still a simulator which is made by a few humans. So, it can only contain what a few humans build in (cp. wood, or all the stones that lay around outside). ^_^

Guest vbdriver

team

i similarily would like to see stairs / stair trucks show when one opens a passenger door - at any airport.

i had earlier started a topic titled stair truck on this same subject.