How contact Flight Sim Commander tech support

seehunt

Hi, Am having difficulty with FSC version 8.0. I can install the program ok but the aircraft symbol with not show...so I can't track my flights on the screen.

Upon installation this message appeared:

Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.06

Looking in registry for FSX install path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0

Parameter"SetupPath"

SetupPath="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"

Checking version of FSX.EXE:

... Version 10.0.61637.0 (Need 10.0.60905.0)

THEN SMALLER WINDOW SAYS: YOUR FSX INSTALLATION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS VERSION OF FSUIPC, YOU MAY NEED TO INSTALL AN UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT

Can anyone tell me where to go and what to get to solve this issue ? And what about tech support from FSC company..an email address or phone number ?

Thanks,

Seehunt

Hi, Am having difficulty with FSC version 8.0. I can install the program ok but the aircraft symbol with not show...so I can't track my flights on the screen.

Upon installation this message appeared:

Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.06

Looking in registry for FSX install path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0

Parameter"SetupPath"

SetupPath="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"

Checking version of FSX.EXE:

... Version 10.0.61637.0 (Need 10.0.60905.0)

THEN SMALLER WINDOW SAYS: YOUR FSX INSTALLATION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS VERSION OF FSUIPC, YOU MAY NEED TO INSTALL AN UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT

Can anyone tell me where to go and what to get to solve this issue ? And what about tech support from FSC company..an email address or phone number ?

Thanks,

Seehunt

Why? Obvious problem - wrong version of FSUIPC. Current version 4.634.

4.06 is incorrect version.

Download correct version.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

• Deputy Sheriffs

...and: your problem got nothing to do with FSC, but with FSUIPC, a completely different product and Simon gave you the correct link to the new version.

And btw FSC 8.0 is much outdated and no longer supported. But maybe the developers are willing to help you anyway, as long as you give them all relevant information (your version of FSc, your OS, where and when did you buy FSC.....). So have a look here