Question about credits for AES

panadar

I have just spent a ton of money for Aerosoft sceneries for FSX as I felt that this company produces top quality tox quality scenery for FS9/FSX. Now, I would like to purchase AES credits so that I can use all of th docking & ground features for these wonderful airports. In the advertisement this is what I saw

• If you bought between 3 and 6 credit packs you get 1 free credit per credit pack you bought (so 10% additional free credits).
  • If you bought 6 credit packs you get 2 free credits per credit pack (so 20% additional credits).
  • If you bought 9 credit packs you get 3 free credits per credit pack (so 30% additional credits).
  • If you bought 15 credit packs you get 4 free credits per credit pack (so 40% additional credits).

In order to get all of my airports working with AES, I think I will need to purchase about 10 credit packs. My question is this, would I need to purchase those 10 credits at one time(1 transaction) in order to get the extra free credits per pack? Or can those purchases be spread out over several transactions? I ask that because I was trying to purchase multiple credit packs on this website, and when I could not do that, I tried at another website, which I could NOT do there as well. Please forgive me of this sounds like a stupid questions, But, I would just like to purchase what I need to purchase. Thanks in advance for answering my question.

• Developer

The shop is limited to on AES product per order, so you need one order for each pack.

The additational credits will be added, when you enter the SN you get for each order to AESHelp.