FS9 Mega Airports - which has good frame rates?

pennkiwi

Hi

I have purchased a number of Aerosoft airports and am pleased with all of them. I'm considering some new purchases but I'm nervous about FPS as my system is 5 years old, single core and though state of the art when I got it, is now pretty modest. My system runs EDDEM Munich pretty well but struggles with LOWI Innsbruck. All the GAP 3 airports run perfectly. What I'm looking at are some major, high traffic European airports and I'm not sure if my system will handle them. If anyone can give me some info on how the following sceneries perform I'd be grateful. I know they are all great sceneries so the only issue that concerns me is FPS/peformance. All are Aerosoft Megasceneries so I will just mention the airport name:

EGLL Heathrow

EDDF Frankfurt

LFPG CDG

LFPO Orly

EHAM Schipol (Not sure I spelled that correctly)

If there are any others that you highly recommend I would be interested in your comments, but as I mostly do fairly short-haul flights (DF727, PIC 737, F1 ATR) I prefer if they are in Western Europe. Other than Frankfurt, I have Germany pretty well covered as well as Austria and Italy.

Thank you for your help

Ian

All have good FPS except LFPO. some people complained about EHAM too.. but its okey on my system.

other Mega Airports that they are good

LEMD Madrid

LEBL Barcelona

LEPA Palma de Mallorca

LEIB Ibiza

LEMH Menorca

U can buy the last 3 in a package together.

All have good FPS except LFPO. some people complained about EHAM too.. but its okey on my system.

other Mega Airports that they are good

LEMD Madrid

LEBL Barcelona

LEPA Palma de Mallorca

LEIB Ibiza

LEMH Menorca

U can buy the last 3 in a package together.

Thank you very much. I had read some negative things about LFPO and EHAM so was pretty sure they were beyond my system. Is it true that Heathrow has excellent FPS? It's amazing if it does as it's a huge and complex airport and even the default slows down with normal AI traffic...

And I have considered the Spanish Airports package and the other two - maybe Spain/Portugal will become a region I will take more interest in...

The spanish airport package is an old one.. i would suggest u buy Madrid and Barcelona alone.. and maybe the Balearic Island package.

Yes i got good FPS at Heathrow.

The spanish airport package is an old one.. i would suggest u buy Madrid and Barcelona alone.. and maybe the Balearic Island package.

Yes i got good FPS at Heathrow.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely buying Heathrow and now I have some other good ideas for future purchases as well. :D