little things for V1.23

2bsc

at first ... a big thanks for V1.22!!

V1.21 wasn't so good especially in fps!

that's why I'm really gratetful because I now have about 25-30 fps on airports where I got 15 before ... that's nice :D ,

because I don't have the best PC (Laptop):

(Core2Duo T6400 2x2GHz, 4GB Ram (~3,2GB useable), ATI HD4650 Mobility (~1GB VRam), Win7 32Bit, ...)

but I noticed some little bugs/issues/ ... whatever:

(1) when I insert a VOR Freq I doesn't show the direction on the ND anymore (in V1.21 it did so)! (red circle in the pic)

Edit: I checked on a test flight around TNCM. I works fine, sorry! Only on one specific airport I got this problem.

fsna-5.jpg

(2) a little model-thing: would it be possible to let the spoilers-lever in the VC move while arming as in reality?

fsna-6.jpg

(3) the autobreaks still DON'T disengage by pressing the breaks after rollout ... this only works while a RTO with autobreaks MAX! please fix!

(4) it's actually not a bug but a wish: could you change the liveries that they look completely realistic ... there are already some updates other people made in the download page, so please add these!

okay...these are the ones I remember :rolleyes:. I will add more if I notice some other problems!

I finally have to say: it's a GREAT AIRBUS!!

Many Thanks to AEROSOFT !!

some little pics I made! damn I love photoshop :lol: !! (originally resolution: 1800x1013)

fsna-7.jpg

AND...

fsna-8.jpg

(3) the autobreaks still DON'T disengage by pressing the breaks after rollout ... this only works while a RTO with autobreaks MAX! please fix!

Can confirm the same for me; still no disengage in 1.22!

Fix the multiplayer cockpit sharing bug too. For an add-on that from the begin on was developed to be between a standad FSX plane and a PMDG add-on, it must be able to do at least what the default FSX airbus is able to do!

• Upvote 1