Update 1.22 now available in the FAQ/Updates section

Finn

Couple of questions ...

A new Aerosoft customer here who purchased AirbusX v 1.22 last December. Does Aerosoft email registered users of new updates, patches, etc or does the user have to check in from time to time to see?

I have ver 1.22 ... is the 1.22 patch a patch to be applied to 1.22 or a patch to get you to 1.22?

I stopped flying the AirbusX 1.22 because of unexplained failures of the AP VNav system in the middle of many FMC managed flights (becoming irrecoverable). So I'm looking for updates of my favorite FSX payware bird in hopes of allowing me to come back to FSX

• 4 months later...

where is the version 1.22

how i update?

can u please post on site, or send me by email.

and i have a question for u, i stil have problem with mcdu, and i dont know how to fix.

mcdu stack on (0)

and i can't use, i was trying to find this dll.xml, and i could find,

i have 2 hd

c: for win7

d: fsx

please reply. thanks....

post-42373-0-12800900-1306553697_thumb.j

post-42373-0-19743400-1306553710_thumb.j

where is the version 1.22

how i update?

can u please post on site, or send me by email.

and i have a question for u, i stil have problem with mcdu, and i dont know how to fix.

mcdu stack on (0)

and i can't use, i was trying to find this dll.xml, and i could find,

i have 2 hd

c: for win7

d: fsx

please reply. thanks....

The update can be obtained from the Updates section at www.aerosoft.com please see the Support Forum FAQs for more info on this.

The dll.xml file can be found if using Windows Vista/7 in the following folder, C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

• 7 months later...

I have been looking everywhere to find to find the Update 1.22. I got the boxed version a week ago and i am not sure If the cd version is the updated version or not if it isnt the updated version then i would like a link to where i could find the update PLEASE. One more thing , When i land at a airport and when i come to 100ft the airplane starts to nose dive and it is really annoying but it only happens to some of the airports that i go Like Arlanda (ESSA).

Hello Pilotairbus,

Did you read my post above on how to get the updates.

The CD version only requires the V1.22 update.

I am sorry, i just jumped to end and write my airbus x instead of reading the forum. My landings are alot better but i have the fatal error still occurring, if there is a forum for the fix i would like to read it and fix my error. after installing the update i am loving the airbus x. Good job Aerosoft.

ok so i needed to reinstall airbus x and then when i was going to install the update, i got some errors and i ignored and i tried to fly the fly the airplane and see if i get the nose dive on landing and i did. later i restarted my computer and reintalled airbus x i got a error on the installer and it said "error at edit dll.xml" and i pressed ok and then i installed the updated and i didn't any errors this and then i went on fsx and tried the landing with update and i still got the nose dive. but before when installed the update for the first time i did not get the nose dive but i had a problem with my MCDU and it said ".0" and i couldn't type in anything. to be honest i have spent too many hours at fixing this product that i will maybe stop flying it, it is a great product but there is to many bugs to sort out.

• 8 months later...

Hi! I have just bought Airbus X on Flightsim.no. They only have the 1.20v to download, and in the 1.20 is small bugs. Have any of you guys a downloadlink for 1.22?

What you'll need to do if you haven't already is set up an account with the shop here. This can be done here: http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?language=en

Next, once that is done, click on the "FAQ's/Updates" link on the lower left side of the main shop page here: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show270

Then, all you have to do is select your project (the Airbus X), register it, and you will be able to access all of the updates for it.