Flight Sim Commander 9.0

tk767

And what about a free upgrade for anyone who purchased 8.6 in the 3 months before release of version 9, please.

I'd be interested in an answer to this question, I bought 8.6 less than a month ago.

Hello Scott,

Sorry theres no mention of it being free to those who purchased the older version recently just the discount.

But I will mention this to the guys in the office.

Thanks Shaun,

that's a little ordinary, if I had purchased 12 months ago I could understand. Perhaps there should have been notification when I purchased that a new version was to be released very soon - I would have held off. Anyway I will wait to hear what the guys in the office say.

Regards

Hello Folks,

I mailed Christian at the office and am awaiting a reply, soon as I hear I let you know.

Thanks Shaun, I also dropped a line to Mathijs. It's funny you know I think I bought the first version of FSC years ago - I left it for a few years and only got back into it when I bought it again a month ago. :D

I was expecting that V9 would have the long awaited modernization of the Graphical User Interface. Sadly that did not happen :( I had various usability problems with 8.x (went through several upgrades, all suffering from the same). For now I switched to Plan-G (freeware) except for the airways. Maybe version 10 if the GUI looks fresh and new.

Thanks Shaun, I also dropped a line to Mathijs. It's funny you know I think I bought the first version of FSC years ago - I left it for a few years and only got back into it when I bought it again a month ago. :D

hmm, everyone must be on holiday :confused2_s:

I wrote to Mathijs and got a reply telling me to contact support explaining what the situation was, it's been a week now since I wrote to them and I've still not had a reply, so I think it would be safe to say that I've been ignored.

I don't know, I wrote an email to support about a totally different matter and it took 4 days to get a reply. things are definitely going downhill at aerosoft. I'll have to start shopping at Simmarket instead.

Hello Andy,

As you know the forums were down and seems like they reverted to the previous backup hence my original post is gone, but hopefully your having fun with the new version :)

Yes I am Shaun thank you very much for sorting things out for me, it's appreciated.

Strange I've been conversing with Shaun in this thread, sent a PM to Mathijs; I was under the impression that these forums were for support - they are called "Support Forums" after all.