Antalya AI traffic problem with radius size and codes

BillyR

Well as usual the Aerosoft scenery is very beautiful for the best AI spotting Airport in Europe, but alas you won't see anything larger than a Norwind 757 here I think. The parking spot radius are way too small and there is no way I'll ever see a Transaero B744/3 or 2 for that matter, nor Donavia or Ural Airlines IL-86's. Nor will I see a Condor B753, which seem to be the preffered parking spot codes for this scenery even although Condor do not use Terminal 1, they use "2" as do Sky Airlines, which are also placed at T1. SXS (SunExpress) also use T1, but are assigned to T2 in this AFCAD which cannot be changed unless you want all the default builings popping up at T1 (T2 is far too new to have default buidlings so that still looks nice in my sim).

This is what the parking codes should really look like:

Terminal 1:

Main Airlines International:

SXS OHY PGT CAI KKK

Secondary Airlines International

FIF ANN RNV AUA AGX BGH BON BPA NOS BAW LZB CIM KRP CTN FPO NLY SAS TAK TCX

TCW VKG TOM TRA TVS THY BLX XLF KRP EZY.

T1

LARGE:

SXS TFL BPA RSY NWS MOV KKK TOM TCX VKG

------------------------------------------------------------

Domestic Terminal

PGT SXS OHY AJA THY KKK

----------------------------------

Terminal 2:

Main International Airlines

SHY TWI TRK

Secondary International Airlines:

AFL XLF SVR AYZ GXL ORB AUI RWZ WRC GAI KGL ADR BBT KZR BTI BER TIH AEI AMC

MLD LBY JOR SDR CFG CIB CSA FHE UDN DBK DNV LLC FHY TGZ GMI GWI JAT JTG KHO

LOT ISS MDV MON SDM SBI AAF SYR ROT TSO TVL HLF TMN GXX

T2

LARGE:

TSO SVR DNV AYZ AFL RWZ

I was directed to purchase AFX in order to fix this default building problem, which I did earlier yesterday, but there are 2 versions, a really expensive developers one, which I can't afford and one for the likes of me at around £20. Sadly I wasted the £20 as it has features disabled so I changed a T1 spot from "SHY" to "SXS", changed the radius and guess what, those hiddeous default buildings were back again.

I am having to put up with my own AFCAD which looks fabulous, all the Sky fleet are in a row on parking spots rather than jettys with PAX being bussed there.

What a dissapointment . I was really excited when LTAI was finally released for FS9 and really hoping there would also be an LCLK, now I couldn't care less.

Billy Rutherford.

:-(

Oh and to add salt to the wound the LFPO scenery (also purchased last week) AF2 (that came with the scenery) had an Air France A319 sticking half in half out of one of the buildings, oh dear dear dear!

Hi,

I'm working on an updated AFCAD (About 60% done at the moment) and should be released soon. Feel free me to contact me through e-mail (kristian_marosi@hotmail.com) if you want to add your valuable contribution to my small project.

/Kristian