Heathrow airport

wozzie

Hi, I have just installed AES bought credits for existing Heathrow Mega airports, set it to full version and non of the things shown are actually working, Still getting directional arrows instead of Marshallers car, no marsheller at gate and no animations to speak of other than were there before.

Any ideas???

I know Oliver will ask these so I'll try to beat him to it.

Which Sim? FS2004/FSX

O/S? XP/Vista/Win7

Which Heathrow? Aerosoft/UK2000 V1/V2

Are they updated?

What version AES? Current Version 2.08

Sim is FSX

Working on Vista

Simwings /AS MA London Heathrow showing in Green as full on AESHELP

How do I update them????

AESHELP is 2.08 so I'm guessing prod is the same.

Thanks you

Steve.

I know Oliver will ask these so I'll try to beat him to it.

Which Sim? FS2004/FSX

O/S? XP/Vista/Win7

Which Heathrow? Aerosoft/UK2000 V1/V2

Are they updated?

What version AES? Current Version 2.08

• Developer

The FSX Setting has nothing to do with it, expect that Autogen must be set to ON (Spare or more, but not NONE) and not off, see here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=30939

If the Airport is set to FSX, the AES basepack is at the top position of the scenery Library and you have Jetways at the airport, then AES should work, because otherwise you should not anymore see any jetway.

Still getting directional arrows instead of Marshallers car

It seems to me, you didn't quite understand, how AES works. Have you ever had a look into the manual?!

After quitting the runway, press ctrl+shift+w, then select the gate you want to be led to. The rest should be easy to understand.

Chris